Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 24 août 2009

METAMORPHOSIS

One that defies the evolution of "Darwin" and company, it is that the metamorphosis of the caterpillar of the butterfly. You know as well as I that the caterpillar of the butterfly is born of an egg (immobile state) to transform the larval stage (active), ie the caterpillar, cocoon and then (pre-imaginal stage, inactive), and eventually the stadium "Imago" (active), the butterfly in this case. But there are many insects in the category of holometabolous who experience this kind of metamorphosis in some details. The metamorphosis of the caterpillar has always surprised me. One day two or three times (as a kid) out of curiosity, I wanted to know what could happen inside a cocoon, cutting it into pieces. (I apologize all human animals, but my curiosity was so ...) What I saw surprised me. Inside the cocoon like milk, the caterpillar had liquefied into a whitish liquid. This liquid comes the butterfly. Or so the theory of evolution in what can be called a metamorphosis.Bookmanie

Rechercher un blog

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bookmanie est toujours à votre écoute: